Corporate & VIP private driver services
Ezy Driver offers a specialist service for VIP individuals, businesses and government embassy clientele using only our finest drivers and new vehicle fleet.
This is a high end service guaranteeing the ultimate in reliability, security, privacy, good communication and attention to detail.
Included is our 24 hour concierge service to ensure complex schedules are managed and updated in real time. Based in Auckland we cover all of New Zealand.
- Private chauffeur service
- Airport arrivals meet & greet
- Cruise ship transfers & tours
- Private tours for individuals, families or groups New Zealand wide
- Driver hire service for your own vehicles or rentals
- Concierge / valet parking service for residential, media & special events
- Mercedes S Class long wheel base sedan - silver or black
- BMW 7 Series long wheel base sedan - silver or black
- Holden Caprice long wheel base sedan - black
- Mercedes Sprinter business class 8 passenger minivan - black
- Mercedes Sprinter touring class 11 passenger minivan - black
- Mercedes Valente touring class 6 passenger SUV - black
- Toyota Hiace touring class 11 passenger minivan - blue
All our vehicles are equipped with phone charging cables, Wi-Fi, bluetooth and refreshments. Click here for further customisation and to make an enquiry.
Multi-lingual speaking drivers & tour guides fluent in French, Dutch, Russian, Cantonese, Mandarin & Hindi available upon request.
For pricing and vehicle options click book now
Terms & Conditions:
- Minimum 2 hours booking required for all services
- Maximum 12 hours driving time allowed within any 24 hour period up to a maximum of 6 consecutive days. 30 minute breaks required every 5.5 hours due in order to comply with NZ Transport law.
- Secondary drivers available where more than 12 hours in a day of driving is required, discounted hourly rate applies
- Prices include all taxes, tolls, fuel, commercial insurance including luggage cover & unlimited travel distance throughout New Zealand
- Prices rounded up to the nearest half hour. Cash, taxi charge vouchers, credit card or direct debit & corporate accounts accepted