For any occasion we drive you and your car from point A to B anywhere in Auckland or Wellington
How Dial-A-Driver works
For an immediate booking simply tell us where you are, where you want to go, your name and contact number.
Our nearest driver team will be dispatched. They normally arrive within 15-30 minutes throughout the greater Auckland or Wellington regions unless stated otherwise. Please note website bookings may take much longer to process your request.
All our vehicles have GPS tracking so we can give you live up to date progress for your booking. We can even text you a tracking link so you can see & contact your driver in real time.
Two drivers will arrive at your pick-up point in our chase car and upon arrival we will give you a call. Our lead driver will then drive you and your passengers in your own car safely to your desired destination.
Our chase driver will follow closely behind & recording the kilometers traveled. We charge based on the kilometers traveled, not on the time spent travelling. Some additional charges may apply.
We have a minimum charge for the first 5 kilometers and some additional charges may apply. See our price list below for more information.
Once we reach your final destination, we process the payment. We accept EFTPOS and all major cards. We then hand over your keys and look forward to seeing you again in the future.
We hope that you will love our service and would appreciate any feedback. Please let us know what you think by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
For a quick estimate use Google maps to work out the distance from your point A to point B including any additional stops along the way. Once you have the total distance you need to travel, refer to our price list below.
- We will contact you on arrival and will allow 5 minutes of free time for you to get organised. A wait charge of $1 per minute after the first minutes will then apply. This wait charge also applies for drive thru's and additional passenger drop off's
- $1.50 per KM after 25KM from the city centre to your pick-up location may apply
- $45 call-out fee for un-arranged cancellation or no-show may apply
- $20 surcharge applies where a class 2 license is needed or if their is a trailer or boat towage required
- $150 soiling / cleaning fee may apply
- Corporate accounts welcome
Are you in the medical industry, sports club or hospitality? contact us for some business cards and signage.