For any occasion we drive you and your car from point A to B anywhere in Auckland
How it works & how to book
Call us on 0800 399 374 asking to book a dial a driver service. It is recommended to pre-book before 2AM for bookings after this time.
Simply tell us where you are, where you want to go and confirm your name and contact number.
Our nearest driver team will be dispatched and normally arrives within 15-30 minutes throughout greater Auckland.
All our vehicles have GPS tracking so we can give you live up to date progress for your booking. We can even text you a tracking link so you can see & contact your driver in real time.
Two drivers arrive at your pick-up point in our chase car and we'll give you a call. Our lead driver will drive you & your passengers in your own car safely to your desired destination.
Our chase driver will follow closely behind & recording the kilometers traveled. We charge by the KM only, not by time. Some additional charges may apply.
We can comfortably drive up to 3 of your passengers for no additional charge in the chase car which is another reason dial-a-driver is such great value for money.
Once we reach your final destination, we process the payment, hand over your keys and look forward to seeing you again soon.
Of course you will love our service and we would appreciate any feedback. Please let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
For a quick quote use Google maps to work out your 'to and from' distance then refer to the price list below. For an instant booking call us on 0800 399 374
- We will contact you on arrival and allow 5 minutes free time to get organised. $1 per minute waiting time applies thereafter. Includes drive thru's & drop off's
- $1.50 per KM after 25KM from the Auckland CBD to your pick-up location may apply
- $45 call-out fee for un-arranged cancellation or no-show may apply
- $20 surcharge applies where a class 2 license, trailer or boat towage is required
- $150 soiling / cleaning fee may apply
- All major credit cards & taxi charge vouchers accepted.
Are you in the medical industry, sports club or hospitality? contact us for some business cards and signage.
We will send an intro pack to you straight away to help you promote the safest driving option for your business & customers.
dial-a-driver vs taxi?
This is the most common question new customers ask. It's easy to see why dial-a-driver is a far superior more convenient service.
- Everyone likes to drive there own car where possible over catching a cab. We can chauffeur you in your own car for any occasion.
- Ideal for multiple car orders at big events such as weddings and corporate functions where a more professional chauffeur service is desired
- We can take an additional 4 passengers in our own chase car for no additional cost vs. two taxis or expensive van
- In most cases we are much cheaper than taking a taxi to and from your location. On average dial a driver is 20% dearer than a budget taxi each trip and on par with co-op and corporate taxi fares
- We are cheaper than the cost of parking in town overnight, fines or being towed plus the annoyance & downtime collecting your car the next day
- In the interest of safety and comfort we often supply mixed male & female teams. You can also request your favourite driver for future jobs
- Most of our drivers are full time working professionals doing dial a driver part time so they are more relatable to our customers, plus its fun!
- Left hand drive American classic, commercial work vehicle, towing a boat & trailer, high end performance or prestige vehicle, auto or manual. Our experienced drivers can drive them all, we fully insured & licensed
- We are city based covering north to Orewa, south to Pukekohe and beyond if required
- On call 24/7 our drivers will be with you within 15-30 minutes from your call
- You can request quotes, pre-book, pre-pay & we can setup accounts and supply Tax Invoices through XERO upon request