For any occasion we drive you and your car from point A to B anywhere in Auckland
How it works & how to book
Call us on 0800 399 374 asking to book a Dial A Driver service. For pick ups after 2:00 AM we recommend pre-booking at an earlier time.
Simply tell us where you are, where you want to go, your name and confirm your contact number.
Our nearest driver team will be dispatched. They normally arrive within 15-30 minutes throughout the greater Auckland region.
All our vehicles have GPS tracking so we can give you live up to date progress for your booking.
Two drivers will arrive at your pick up point with our chase car and will call you upon arrival. Our lead driver will then drive you and your passengers in your own car safely to your desired destination.
Our chase driver will follow behind your car recording the kilometers traveled. We charge based on the kilometers traveled, not on the time spent traveling.
We can take up to 4 of your passengers in the chase car for no additional charge.
One we reach your final destination we process your payment, hand your keys back and hope to see you again in the future. We take all major credit cards, EFTPOS and taxi charge vouchers.
We hope that you will love our service and would appreciate any feedback. Please let us know what you think of us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a quick quote use Google maps to work out the distance it is from your point A to point B. Once you have the total distance you need to travel, refer to our price list below to get your quick quote. For an instant booking call us on 0800 399 374.
- We will contact you upon arrival and will allow 5 minutes of free time for you to get organized. A wait charge of $1 per minute after the first 5 minutes will apply. This wait charge also applies for drive thru’s and drop offs.
- $1.50 per KM after 25KM from the Auckland CBD to your pick-up location may apply.
- $45 call-out fee for an un-arranged cancellation or no-show may apply.
- $20 surcharge applies where a class 2 licence is needed or if there is a trailer or boat towage required.
- $150 soiling / cleaning fee may apply.
Dial A Driver vs Taxi?
This is the most common question new customers ask. It's easy to see why dial-a-driver is a far superior more convenient service.
- Everyone likes to drive their own car over catching a cab, so head out in your car and we will take you home in the comfort of your own vehicle from any occasion.
- We can easily cover multiple car orders at big events such as weddings and corporate functions, where it is desirable to have a higher level of service and professionalism.
- We can take an additional 4 passengers in our own chase car for no additional cost.
- In most cases we are cheaper than using a taxi to get to your location and home again. We only cost you one trip vs two trips with a taxi.
- We are cheaper than the cost of overnight parking, fines or being towed. Plus you never have to worry about collecting your car the following day.
- In the interest of your safety and comfort we have a mixture of teams. You can request all male or female teams, otherwise many of our teams are gender mixed. You can also request your favourite driver to drive you home.
- Most of our drivers are full time working professionals doing dial a driver part time so they are more relatable to our customers.
- No matter if it's a left hand drive American classic, commercial work vehicle, boat/trailer towage, high end performance vehicle, prestige vehicle, manual or auto we can drive it all. Our experienced drivers can handle all types of vehicles.
- We are city based covering north to Orewa, south to Pukekohe and beyond if required.
- We are on call 24/7. Our drivers will be with you within 15-30 minutes from the time of your call.
- You can request quotes, pre-book and pre-pay. We can also set up accounts and supply you with tax invoices through XERO upon request.
Are you in the medical industry, sports club or hospitality? contact us for some business cards and signage.
We will send an intro pack to you straight away to help you promote the safest driving option for your business & customers.