Old skool rides & tours
Ezy Driver provides a unique experience for those with a passion for the best of the 80's and early 90's model old skool rides.
Perfect for a corporate day out of the office, special occasions or overseas visitors wishing to learn more about New Zealand's favourite old past time... roady's and rarkys!
Specialising in providing highly skilled & entertained drivers who can handle the good old beasts on NZ's tricky roads we can provide you a memorable day out in some of our finest growing collection of mint standard rides or modified angry classic old skool machines.
Whether you just want to go for a quick hoon in the afternoon or a full day down at the strip or track we can help.
Call us today on 0800 399 374 (local) +64 27 482 4783 (international) or email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your requirements.
- Ideal for serious business professionals
- We cater for group sizes 1 to 3 passengers only (at least one hot chick required)
- Young fella's who think they know it all but don't & need a lesson in awesomeness
- Old fella's in there early 30's wanting to relive the glory days
Example tours include but not limited to:
- Gutter drifting, kidnappings & abductions with James C
- Messy stag do cruises & angry Jake pub debacles with James W
- Illegal drags out south side adventures with Dana I
- Time trial racing to Piha after midnight with Adam G
- Roundabout drifting & how to lose your licence disorderly street carnage with Stu T
- Off roading in the west side & how to hit stationery parked Fords with Daryl B
- Manual turbo rear wheel drive ruthless driver training with Stu T
- How to make your car mysteriously 'disappear' never to be found again with Adam G and Richard P
- Diesel theft rollbacks & trays in front wheel drive car-park tours with Richard P
- Green bin ram-raids, chlorine bomb vandalism, fire & heroin excursions with Richard P
- Bad-ass bog & backyard spray jobs with Dana I
- High performance chopped springs & Maori styles cold air intake mods with Daryl B
- Actual for real high HP dyno tuning & mods in a strange westy garage with Jon S
- Cruising for rota hoes & car sluts in general with Steve F
- Fat chick minivan roadys with Duran B
- Corporate dial-a-princess services with Sara D
- We import our own vehicles. Want to import a classic 20 years or over? contact us and we can help save you money getting into your dream old skool ride
- 89 NZ New Toyota Supra 5 Speed 251KW at the wheels
- 96 Mitsi EVO 4 5 Speed - one of the finest standard examples in NZ
- 70's Mazda 808 12A Bridgeport.
- 89 Mazda RX7 Series 4 Savanna Convertible
- 90's Mazda RX7 Series 6 - high horsepower 400HP+ big single turbo conversion scary thrills ride!
- 04 Honda Accord Euro R Manual
- 87 Toyota Starlet GT
- 90 Nissan Sileighty Turbo Manual
- Plus many more on request or on the water from Japan!
Package deal Pricing
Auckland > Cornwallis Day Trip - short and sweet west side cruise into the bush with a bit of sideways in the twistys guaranteed! $190
Auckland > Miranda / Kaiaua Day Trip - some of the fastest, less congested beautiful scary fun rides you can have $390
Auckland > Meremere Dragway - Strap on your helmet, smoke it up and break some 1/4 mile records!
Auckland > Pukekohe Raceway - Ride shotgun with NZ Track Day for 3 x 10 lap stints
Auckland > Hampton Downs
Auckland > Taupo Race Track
Terms & Conditions:
- Prices include all taxes, tolls, fuel, commercial insurance including luggage cover & unlimited travel distance throughout New Zealand
- Ezy Driver is not responsible for your death if you die during any of our old skool adventures. At least you'll die in firey style
- Police fines whether your fault or not are passed onto you at cost. Refunds not available if you end up in jail
What our happy customers are saying:
"Adam was Great! his GTI-R Sentra Sedan really pulls the bitches!" - from big Richy P - April 2015
"Stu wouldn't slow down and I nearly spewed up hooning through Cornwallis, fkn prick!" - from James W - December 2000
"I got so excited once my gums starting bleeding" - Ryan W - April 1999
"Get Kevin on you!" - David H - every day
"My TX3 did a burnout once. I think" - Nick A - March 1998